Monday, January 28, 2013

Ken Peters saw the antichrist and the tribulation mark of the beast

Ken Peters had a vision from the Lord of the Tribulation. He was shown what would happen in the first 3 1/2 years of the Tribulation. He was able to see the Antichrist and the actual mark of the beast in his vision.

The Mark of the Beast was a 13 pointed sun burst on the right hand the size of a nickle. All cash transactions were being tracked using this mark. This mark was the replacement to card transactions. It was holographic and burst-ed with the rays of fire.
 In the Vision he saw These Events 
  1. The Dead in Christ Rise First with a great noise. TV & Radio shut down for several Weeks.     
  2. TV & Radio return:  Antichrist promoting world citizenship 12-14 hours/day.     
  3. Searching for Answers leads to accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord & Savior.     
  4. Worldwide Earthquake kills millions of people.
  5. Weather chaotic:  Crops perish, Droughts, Famines, Pestilence.    
  6. Local Police replaced by UN world Military Police.
  7. Military Police & TV Sets track and monitor Everyone & Everything. 
  8. For awhile, many "Christians" return to Jesus Christ in total surrender. 
  9. Avoid getting the Mark, Regardless of the Consequences! 
  10. The voice of the Lord tells me not to return to my home.
  11. Dread, Suicides, Nations loose sovereignty, Evil pervades, Spiritual Darkness.
  12. The Lord's people do Awesome Miracles worldwide for maybe 6 months.
  13. The "New Order" plan is revealed:  Totally eliminate all Christians. 
  14. I knew now that the only way to be saved was to die for Jesus.
  15. Tormenting voices:  You will deny ‘Him!’  You are a coward!  Give up and live!
  16. "Lord save me, I don't want to deny you!"  was my call on the Lord for help.
  17. Ken Peters is executed for not taking the Mark of the Beast.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the rise of the Anti Christ is in the offing. It is sending chills down my spine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the rise of the Anti Christ is in the offing. It is sending chills down my spine.

    ReplyDelete